Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Argentina!

After a 10 month absence, I get the pleasure of returning to Argentina for 2 weeks. One week of vacation in Buenos Aires and one week of work in Colon. Since this will be my second time in BsAs, I hope to escape for a couple of days to Montevideo, Uruguay to check out the big city. Too bad it's springtime because I could use a beach right now and Uruguay has some great spots (oh yeah, and the guys are much better looking than the Argentineans).

The blog will be revived sometime on or after Saturday, October 25. I have no plans for Saturday, but I already have a friend taking me on a tour to Belgrano on Sunday. I'm looking forward to the steaks, wine, seeing friends and sharing all of this fun with blog fans. Chao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip and seeing pictures!

Marnee said...

I just got back in May from 9 months in Argentina and still miss it there! It's nice to stumble upon thoughts and pictures from your trip.
Thanks for posting!

Marnee